Rumors of Song Joong Ki and Kim Tae Ri Dating Surfaces

 news.nate.com

Song Joong Ki and Kim Tae Ri reportedly spotted having a date in Paris.


On October 28, there were reports that the Space Sweepers costars were seen walking with arms linked down an alley somewhere in Paris on October 21.

This was part of a recent YouTube video uploaded allegedly of two people dating in Paris. And uploaded said they were Song Joong Ki and Kim Tae Ri. 


Apparently, this is the 2nd time the two were embroiled in a dating rumor. They became close after filming Space Sweepers and had only good things to say about each other. 

At a press conference for the film, Song apparently remarked in a interview, 
I miss Kim Tae Ri so much. It would've been nice if she was here.

Meanwhile Kim also had something to say about her costar, 

Song Joong Ki led the atmosphere on set by making people feel comfortable and giving them comfort. It made me think, 'As expected of a leading actor.

Personally, are we sure the two in the photo are Song Joong Ki and Kim Tae Ri?  If it were true, I support. If not, then let's ignore. 

But honestly this is very similar to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's photos from the U.S. from their honeymoon. See here.

They will always be good actors to me and if they find someone, that would be good. 

__________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Tumblr

Subscribe to Noona Chronicles Group Noona's Chingu

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution