Dispatch Shares Audio FIle of Hook Entertainment CEO Threatening to Kill Lee Seung Gi

 On November 23, Dispatch shared an exclusive video clip of Hook Entertainment CEO Kwon Jin young meeting with her team, and during the said meeting, the CEO was heard making rude comments towards Lee Seunggi. Even threatening to kill him.



Here's the audio clip. Translation below by @seunggimylove and koreaboo


HOOK: My personality is, I get angry but I'm calm. I become very rational and calm. I have to get really angry, when I get angrier, I say *curses*

HOOK: It's to the point that even I'm scared of myself. It's my disease. I become scary and cold and I would become a murderer and a really visious person. I become like that and now I'm slowly becoming like that, since he sent the proof of contents randomly, I think it comes out like this.

STAFF: No that's not it.

HOOK: Shut up! I swear on my name and I will kill him! I will spend the rest of my life in killing Lee Seunggi. This bastard *curses*

STAFF: Ma'am

HOOK: Shut up! Stay still. I'll spend the rest of my life in killing that bastard. You get out, get out! I will kill him!

Then CEO Kwon blamed the accounting team staff about the music settlement details.

HOOK: No, that is incorrect! Also, shut up! don't even say a word from now on! Ok Mr K (LSG's manager) listen to me. We gave it to Mr B (accounting team staff) and he's the one who didn't do it.. He didn’t do it because that crazy bastard didn’t want to work. He didn’t give us the records. I said I would prove that that’s what happened, so why are you acting up? Huh? It’s the truth


According to Dispatch, LSG's manager then gets up to leave the room. 

Manager: I really can’t do this anymore. I’m going to leave. I’m not going to do this. Stop it. I really did my best.

Executive: I know, I know.

Manager: You don’t know how hard I worked. Didn’t we make this meeting so that we could talk it out?  What did I do wrong?

Executive: You did nothing wrong. Let’s leave.

Manager: I really worked hard these past 9 years.

Executive: I know, I know.

Manager: What do you know? I was always picked on, and in front of everyone ( the CEO) would say Lee Seung Gi was finished. How can I work when she says, ‘Choose who you are going to be loyal to wisely,’ I was able to endure it then.

__________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution