Hyun Bin's Agency Shut Down Rumors About the Actor's Whereabouts When Son Ye Jin Gave Birth

 spotvnews

Hyun Bin was with his wife, Son Ye Jin, when she gave birth on November 27.



The actor's agency, VAST Entertainment clarified the rumors that he was in Mongolia filming for Harbin when his wife went into labor. The agency told OSEN media outlet that this was not true.
Hyun Bin is currently in Korea. He returned to Korea before Son Ye-jin gave birth and stayed by her side,

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin welcome their first child 

It was reported that he returned on November 26, a day before Son Ye Jin gave birth to their son. Filming started on November 20.  

The agency also explained that the Crash Landing on You star is currently with his wife taking care of her.

_________________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution