Kim Soo Hyun In Talks for New Drama by "My Love From the Star" Writer

 naver

Kim Soo Hyun is in talks to star in a new drama which may reunite him with the "My Love from the Star" and "The Producer" writer.

It was in April when news of him reuniting with Park Ji Eun for the drama "Queen of Tears" came out. But his agency, Gold Medalist, said there was no offer of the said project.

On November 4, his agency confirmed that the "One Ordinary Day" actor finally received a formal offer.
Kim Soo Hyun has received a casting offer for ‘Queen of Tears’ and is currently in talks.

This will be his third time to work with the writer if he decides to accept the offer. Meanwhile, this drama will be helmed by "Little WOmen" and "Vincenzo" director, Kim Hee Won.

________________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Tumblr

Subscribe to Noona Chronicles Group Noona's Chingu

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy