Under the Queen's Umbrella Yoo Seon Ho is 2 Days 1 Night Season 4's Newest Cast Member

 naver

2 Days 1 Night Season 4 has just confirmed its newest member. 

On November 28, Starnews stated that Yoo Seon Ho is now the show's sixth member. 
When Ravi left the show last May, 2 Days 1 Night Season 4 continued on with 5 members, Yeon Jung Hoon, Kim Jong Min, Moon Se Yoon, Din Din and Na In Woo. Yoo Seon Ho will be the youngest member of the cast being born in 2002.

Ravi left 2 Days 1 Night Season 4

The actor started off as a contestant on Produce 101 Season 2 and developed as an actor through Rebel Detectives, Undercover, The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim and currently he's in Under the Queen's Umbrella. 

The first episode with Yoo Seon Ho will be aired this December. 
_______________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution