HyunA and Dawn's Rumor of Getting Back Together is Quickly Denied by Reps

news1  wikitree

Singers HyunA and Dawn have reportedly reconciled.


According to News1 on January 27, the two have decoded to get back together. Reportedly, they have recently accompanied each other on their overseas schedules and were said to be very affectionate with each other, much like when they were in a relationship. 

Some insiders were saying,
They did not hide their affection for each other, accompanying each other to filming sets and overseas schedules.

The two started dating in 2016 but announced their breakup in November after 6 years. Hyuna mentioned on her Instagram that they broke up but decided to remain as good friends. 

Not long after the news, a representative for HyunA and Dawn refuted the rumors,

The two have never gone to schedules together. They only meet sometimes to eat together. I will verify if they are back together.

New February 2022 KDramas to add to your watch list! 

__________________ 

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution