IU and Park Bo Gum Confirmed for New Drama

 IU and Park Bo Gum will lead a new drama!



On January 27, Pan Production confirmed that the two will star in "You Have Done Well" which tells the life story of Ae Sun and Gwan Shik who were born in Jeju Island in the 1950s.



Ae Sun has an adventure-filled, 'rebellious life, born in Jeju in the 1950s, and Gwan-sik, is an 'armless cast iron', told in four seasons.

It will be helmed by Fight for My Way writer and My Mister director. It will start production in the first half of the year. 
_______________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution