Son Suk Ku's Big Bet Season 2 To Be Released on February

Disney+ Big Bet season 2 will be released this February 15.


On January 25, the drama representatives stated,
We have confirmed the release of Season 2 on February 15th.

Also, 3 episodes of the drama will be released at once, after which, 1 episode will be aired every Wednesday at 5pm.

Read a Pinoy actor's experience while working on Big bet

Season 1 had immense success as it recorded highest viewing time among Disney+ Korean originals, on its first week of release. In addition, it received the highest IMDb score among all global OTT Korean content.

Last episode of Big Bet will be released at 5pm this afternoon, January 25. 

________________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution