The Glory Enters Netflix Global Top TV Shows One Day After Release

 Congratulations The Glory!

Song Hye Kyo and Lee Do Hyun's revenge drama ranks number 9 worldwide in the Netflix TV shows categoryna day after its release. This According to Flix Patrol, a website that monitors streaming ratings.

The Glory released its first part on December 30, and currently receiving positive reviews. Especially on Song Hye Kyo's performance.

The second part will be release in March on Netflix. 

________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy