"I Love Lee Da In so much" - Lee Seung Gi

 naver

Lee Seung Gi has once again expressed his love for his fiancé, Lee Da In on his latest interview with GQ Korea.



On February 27, GQ Korea released a pictorial and interview with singer / actor, Lee Seung Gi. And he made it clear that he loves her so much.

On marrying Lee Da In

It took me a while before I decided to marry (her). From the time I made up my mind to be with her, my heart has been at ease. She’s someone that I love so much.

On why he fights for his love

Because of love, I have gained courage and confidence. My will to fight has changed. There is a clear reason why I shouldn’t back down, and my will to fight and not give up has hardened.


 On the money he received from Hook Entertainment that he donated

That money means a lot to me. I poured my youth, the pain and stress into that money. That’s why I wanted to donate that money to a place where I can watch it go to work.

 Dispatch reveals Lee Seunggi did not receive any earning for his music from Hook Entertainment


Just recently, Lee Seunggi announced that he and girlfriend, Lee Da In, will get married this April, And fans are not happy with this decision mainly because of Da In's step father.


_____________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution