Korean Comedian Under Fire for Alleged Sexual Harassment Remark Towards Taxi Driver Actor Lee Je Hoon

 daum wikitree

On February 17, Taxi Driver 2 stars Lee Je Hoon and Pyo Ye Jin guested on SBS Power FM's "Cultwo Show".


During the broadcast, comedian Lee Kyung Sil saw the still cuts showing Lee Je Hoon taking off his top and she commented:
Do you see the deep line between his chest bones? If you drop water on Lee Je Hoon's muscles and drink it, it would become holy water.

Listeners did not seem happy as most are saying that this sense of humor is outdated and no longer funny considering it's already 2023.

Uploading: 178171 of 178171 bytes uploaded.

It was funny, but you have to be careful with such a comment.
If we change the situation to a man saying that to a woman, he will be criticized
I don’t feel uncomfortable since it’s Lee Kyung Sil but I can understand why people are reacting intensely in the comments
It’s hard to live in this world

On February 20, an official from "Cultwo Show" said to TV Report.

While listening to the real-time broadcast, I thought "this remark doesn't sui people nowadays". The radio video was released directly through the online channel after the broadcast but Lee Sung Kyil's comment was already edited out. 

We've never heard any complaint from Lee Je Hoon's side that he was unconfortable with the remark. But we deleted the remark from the radio to avoid any other risks. I think we've done everything we can.

On February 20, Maeil Business reported that a netizen filed a complaint with the police against Lee Kyung Sil for obscene use of media.

__________________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution