Song Joong Ki Admits to Getting Angry When Unbelievable Rumors About Katy Louise Saunders Came Out

 Song Joong Ki graces the cover of GQ Magazine for March and he shared some thoughts on his personal life.


On delivering his marriage news

I'm so happy. I'm happy, but at the same time, I'm not a hugely emotional person. I know that I am experiencing a lot of new feelings, but then again, I feel like nothing much has changed. But creating my own family and having children were two of my biggest goals in life, so I'm excited, and a little anxious but in a good way, and I'm trying not to get too worked up.

Rumors on Song Joongki's girlfriend's pregnancy surfaces

On describing Katy 

A person full of goodness and good stories. To put it more simply, someone whom I can place my trust in.

On the rumors that came out about Katy

At first, I didn't think much of the rumors. To people like us, that was part of life, and even if a lot people knew about our relationship, it's not like our love was going to change. But to be honest, when some of the rumors just grew unbelievable, I felt angry.

 Other than the name of the university she graduated from, most of the other rumors are not true. While my frustration was growing, Katy said, 'There's no need to get angry at these people'. I won't say too much more, but, she's that kind of person. She leads me toward a positive outlook, and we balance each other out.

This is how SOng Joong Ki treats his fiance 

___________________

 FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution