CONFIRMED. Lee Do Hyun and Lim Ji Yeon are Dating

It is confirmed.


Yuehua Entertainment informed media that Lee Do Hyun and Lim Ji Yeon share a sunbae-hoobae relationship and are getting to know each other.

In addition, Artist Company confirmed that the two are in a relationship and in the stage of getting to know each other.

They have requested the public to support and observe the couple with warm feelings.
________________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy