Song Hye Kyo, Lee Do Hyun and the Rest of the Cast Personally Thank Fans for the Success of The Glory

 UPDATE

The rest of the cast of The Glory sends their thank you as well!

Thank you for loving THE GLORY and Yeo-jeong! It has been a lovely journey, thanks to all of you! 
- 2023.3 Joo Yeo-jeong

Can’t thank you enough for loving THE GLORY and Yeon-jin! And for saying “Yeon-jin-ah”! I’ll work hard to show you more as an actor!

- Yeon-jin


Job well done♥
-Jae-jun

THE GLORY tops the global Netflix chart! 

Thank you! 

I won’t... let go of THE GLORY.

God Bless you. Stay healthy~

-Do-yeong

It’s okay to put on that red lipstick now. I’m cheering for your “today”.

- From Hyeon-nam, who stayed bright through the rough times

Thank you for loving THE GLORY♥ 

- Sa-ra

 May the glory be with you!♥ 

- Hye-jeong

 Thank you so much for loving THE GLORY.

Love you tons♥ 

- Myeong-o

Song Hye Kyo gave her gratitude to fans for the success of the hit Netflix drama, The Glory.

On April 3, the actress took to her Instagram stories to thank the viewers by holding up a handwritten note. The sign says,
The time I spent with ‘The Glory’ was an honor to me! Thank you for loving Moon Dong Eun and ‘The Glory’!! Sincerely! March 2023, from Moon Dong Eun.



The Glory tells the story of how Moon Dong Eun plotted her revenge on the bullies who tormented her and ruined her life in high school. The drama was a success, reaching the top spot on Netflix charts.
 

August last year when news of Song Hye Kyo and Han So Hee working together on the drama Price of Confession came out. Just last month, the two started teasing fans about working together through their SNS interactions.

________________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution