Seo Kang Joon is Officially Discharged from Military Today, May 22

 It was earlier reported that actor Seo Kang Joon will be officially discharged from the military today, May 22.


The actor enlisted on November 2021 and before that, he held a live broadcast saying,
When I am discharged, I will be in my thirties, and I think there will be different sides of myself that I can show you. So I'm looking forward to what I'll be like in my thirties.

With news of the actor's discharge, he has already received various offers for movies and dramas and fans are awaiting the actor's comeback project.

See you soon Seo Kang Joon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution