Doctor Cha Says Goodbye to the Drama

 Doctor Cha aired it's finale episode on June 4 and it was a good ending.

The cast have given their goodbyes before the last episode aired. 

Uhm Jung Hwa starred as Doctor Cha Jeong Suk shared her experience while watching the drama for 2 months. 

While laughing and crying together with Cha Jung Sook and empathizing with her, I felt like I was living as Cha Jung Sook once again. Watching the show, the emotions I felt during filming came alive again, so it was a happy time for me.

I prayed that many people would be able to relate to Cha Jung Sook and enjoy watching the drama, and I’m happy because I think my wish came true. It’s a drama that holds special meaning for me and that I won’t forget. I hope all the Cha Jung Sooks in the world will always believe in themselves and find the courage to chase their dreams.

 READ: Doctor Cha has entered the top. 10 highest rated Korean cable dramas of all time

Kim Byung Chul who plays her cheating husband Seo In Ho mentions how he regrets at saying goodbye to the show.

Because it’s a drama that we prepared for quite a long time, I feel sad that it’s ending. But I think that I’ll be able to wrap up with a happy heart thanks to all of the viewers.

 

Meanwhile, Seo In Ho's mistress, Choi Seung Hee, played by Myung Se Bin reflected on her experiences while filming the drama. 

I learned a lot from the other actors, and I’m grateful that I was able to take on the new challenge of playing the character Choi Seung Hee.
I too laughed and cried together with ‘Doctor Cha’ as both an actor and a viewer. I could feel viewers’ passionate love and support for the drama, which made me feel so grateful. 

READ: Kim Byung Chul gets the spotlight he truly deserves 

Lastly, the famous and very charming Dr. Roy, played by Min Woo Hyuk stated, 

I’m truly happy that this drama, which we all toiled together to create, received so much love.

 I’m honored to have been part of such a great drama. I’m sincerely thankful to everyone who related to and cheered on ‘Doctor Cha'.


Have you tuned in to the finale? 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy