King The Land and See You in My 19th Life Achieved Highest Ratings Yet

 It's just the 4th episode for these 2 new dramas, King the Land and See You in My 19th Life, but their performances continue to improve with every episode. 



For their latest episodes, aired on June 25, both have risen to their highest ratings yet. 

According to Nielsen Korea, Lee Junho and YoonA's King the Land has achieved an average nationwide rating of 9.6%. The drama has continuously shown an increase in rating from its 1st episode where it reached 5.1%.

Meanwhile, Ahn Bo Hyun and Shin Hye Sun's See You in My 19th Life achieved 5.7% average nationwide rating, the drama's personal best yet. It started off with 4.3%. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy