I Didn't Know They Were Dating - Jung Hae In

 Naver

Jung Hae In revealed in a recent interview that he did not know Ahn Bo Hyun and Jisoo were dating.



On August 3, the DP actor had interview in a Cafe in Seoul. 

During the interview, the dating rumor between Ahn Bo Hyun and Jisoo was brought up. Hae In is close friends with Bo Hyun and has worked with Jisoo in the drama, Snowdrop.

The Snowdrop actor commented that he also looked up the Naver entertainment page before the interview.
I saw Naver's Entertainment news page before the interview. It's still on the main entertainment news issue. I hope they continue their beautiful relationship.
He further stated,
I'm not the type of person who takes interest in the relationships of others. I was always that way, since before I debuted as an actor. My friends know this about me, and they complain about it too. I'm terrible at hearing them out when they have relationship troubles. If they come to me and say they broke up, all I say in return is, 'You'll meet someone new' (laughter).

Meanwhile, Jung Hae In just finished filming Veteran 2 and his travel show with Im Siwan is about to be broadcasted on JTBC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy