Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy

 Marry My Husband is in danger of being boycotted by netizens with Park Min Young's latest controversy.



On January 15, Dispatch revealed that the actress received money from her ex-boyfriend, Kang Jong Hyun, during their relationship.

According to Dispatch, Park Min Young had received ₩250 million KRW (about $190,000 USD) from Kang Jong Hyun. Kang has alleged ties to gangsters, and is currently facing embezzlement accusations worth ₩60.0 billion KRW (about $45.7 million USD) from Bithumb, one of Korea’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges.
Evidence #100 from the trial showing Park Min Young’s bank account receiving money.



Park Min Young has denied this allegation and has stated that she did not receive any money from him. 


But fans have already expressed disappointment, some even saying they'll boycott the drama. 


I’m going to boycott.
She returned so quickly after the original controversy, and now look what that has done to the drama.
Ah, this is frustrating because the drama is fun. I watched it for Lee Yi Kyung to begin with, but this is so frustrating.
This is why I am not watch her drama. I won’t be watching any of her dramas in the future either.
Leave the drama industry, LOL.
Wow, I am boycotting her drama.
This is why I don’t watch Park Min Young’s dramas.
This is why I am not going to watch her drama, no matter how popular it is.
What’s going to happen to the drama?
Wow, ₩250 million KRW (about $190,000 USD)? I’m not going to watch it…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution