My Demon Sees Increase in Rating as it Heads to Finale

My Demon is coming to an end and with this, the drama enjoyed a boost in rating.





Last night's episode gave a 3.6% average viewership rating, a 0.2% increase from last week's 3.4%.

Read KNetz React to My Demon's low rating 

On this episode, we see the most heartbreaking decision Guwon had to make for Dohee. And as we see him vanish away, we feel the pain it brought.

Will he come back for her in the end? We'll have to find out later. 

And with the finale, will we see the drama increase in rating as well?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution