Did Hwang Jung Eum Just Expose His Husband's Infidelity on Instagram?

 It has been reported that Hwang Jung Eum has finally decided to pursue her divorce from her husband, Lee Young Don.

photo from Sports Seoul

Read Hwang Jung Eum welcomes her second child

The divorce news came after the actress posted several photos of her husband on Instagram, each one with a caption. 
CAPTION:
My loving husband is so beautiful. This is my husband, Lee Young Don, who has been so busy enjoying himself since getting married to me. You’ve been so busy until now, now just enjoy yourself comfortably.

CAPTION:

My oppa is so cute. Going through our memories.

CAPTION:
LOL.

CAPTION:
When my oppa was sick because he had hemorrhoids.

CAPTION:
My husband, Lee Young Don, born on 1982, seen here really happy about receiving chocolates.

The photos may seem harmless. But from the comments, Hwang Jung Eum may have hinted at him having extra marital affairs.

TRANLATION:

Comment: Your husband seems to be very busy.

Hwang Jung Eum: He’s been busy ever since getting married.

TRANSLATION:
Comment: So this is what he looks like.
Hwang Jung Eum: He looks like someone you’d have a hard time remembering.
Hwang Jung Eum: If I remember, I think he dated like 400 people.

TRANSLATION:
Comment: Here's a hint 
Comment: Are you saying he met like 400 women?

Meanwhile, the couple previously filed for divorce in 2020 but reconciled in 2021.  

Now, netizens are reacting to the news of the divorce, supporting the actress.



She has done all she could to save the marriage. Please be happy.

I hope she wins her divorce.

Sigh, he’s not the right one. Let’s end it for good this time.

You can’t fix a person. She should have gotten a divorce earlier. Hwang Jung Eum hwaiting.

Sigh…

But didn’t she upload photos of her husband just 22 hours prior? Are you sure the reports are correct?

Sigh, she must be going through so much. I hope she bounces back.


 Seriously, you can’t fix people.

She should have divorced him then. People don’t change.

Jung Eum unnie, be happy.

I hope she divorces him for good this time.

What’s going on? She must have tried to fix her marriage for her child. Stay strong.

You can’t fix people… They will revert back soon enough.

It’s not easy getting divorced when you have children together. I feel bad because I think she tried so hard to fix her marriage.

_____________________
Care to read Korean books translated to English? APop has different books you can read and enjoy!

Just click on this link to choose your book and use NOONACHRONICLES to get discounts!

 

 

 

 

 

 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution