IU Invites a Grandpa UAENA Fan to Her Concert After His Cute Reaction Video!

 This is just too cute! IU had a heartwarming invitation to an American elderly fan after she watched his cute reaction video to her MV, Shopper.

On February 20, Zev Does KDrama uploaded a reaction video to her MV, Shopper. He introduced himself in Korean as Grandpa UAENA and even has a Hotel del Luna pin!
He was so full of admiration for IU and this was clearly seen from the start of the video until the very end. 

This touched IU herself and she shared her appreciation on her Instagram story.

IU wrote in English,
Hi Grandpa!

Your video made me happy. I wish to return that happiness to you for a long time. Your smile means a lot to me.

And I’d like to extend a special invitation for you to attend my concert in the US. My team will reach out to you, so please do join us.

By the way, that outfit suits you perfectly. I hope you’ll enjoy my latest album ‘The Winning’. Thank you very much.

For the full video, watch here.


When he learned that IU saw his video and even invited him to his concert, he was so happy! Who wouldn't be?

This made my day. Such wonderful news!

__________________________

Care to read Korean books translated to English? APop has different books you can read and enjoy!

Just click on this link to choose your book and use NOONACHRONICLES to get discounts!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution