Marry My Husband Enjoys Increase in Rating as it Prepares for the Finale

 Only one episode left for Marry My Husband. And the drama is still on top of its game.



For the episode 15 of the hit drama, it remains on the number 1 spot of most-watched series with an average viewership of 11.081% according to Nielsen Korea. This number means 2.84 million people watched last night's episode.



This was what we were waiting for. Kang Ji Won's fate has been transferred. But who died in her place? How will Jeong Sumin get her revenge on Kang Jiwon? 

The last episode of Marry My Husband will be aired tonight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution