Kim Hye Yoon Responds to Dating Questions About Her and Byeon Woo Seok

 Lovely Runner has aired its last episode and the chemistry between its lead stars Byeon Woo Seok and Kim Hye Yoon has fans speculating that they may be dating.

On Kim Hye Yoon's latest interview, she was asked if they were dating in real life. She answered matter-of-factly,
I'm just a fellow actor to Byeon Woo-seok, observing his rise to fame.

Read Lovely Runner releases Sunjae and Sol wedding photos

During the interview, there were also comments suggesting a potential relationship. But she states,

 I've been getting a lot of comments like that, suggesting that he and I should date, get married, and stuff. I get why people are saying that to us. But to me, Byeon Woo-seok is an oppa I know who is getting farther away due to his soaring popularity.

She also shared where they first met for work.

 We first met while filming a web drama titled 'Secret Crushes'. We knew each other but didn't have many opportunities to talk back then.

We spoke to each other for the first time while on 'Lovely Runner'. We bonded quickly, maybe because we had met before. He was so friendly and approachable that we quickly and easily became close.

Byeon Woo-seok is the same person he appears to be in public. He is a sweet, caring person. I relied on him a lot while working together.

Read the cast choose their favorite schenes from the drama

The actress also expresses her thanks to Byeon Woo Seok as her leading man.

 Besides the relationship between 'Im Sol' and 'Ryu Sun-jae', many scenes featured intense emotions from 'Im Sol'. And those scenes require a great deal of concentration. It was hard at times. There were challenging moments where I struggled to convey those emotions.

During those moments, Byeon Woo-seok used to wait patiently for me until I figured things out. Or he would play 'Ryu Sun-jae' to help me practice the scene, even when the scene didn't involve him. I relied on him a lot and was uplifted by his energy many times.

Source 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy