Lovely Runner Cast Choose their Favorite Scenes from the Drama

 The cast of Lovely Runner have chosen their best scenes!



On May 28, tvN released the best scenes chosen by the cast of the drama, including Byeon Woo Seok, Kim Hye Yoon, Song Geon Hee, and Lee Seung Hyub.

Byeon Woo Seok

Plays Ryu Sun Jae chose that scene in the latest episode when he remembers Sol in every timeline.
I remember the scene (in episode 15) where Sun Jae restores his lost memories.

He explained, “It is the moment when Sun Jae, who has lived for 15 years with forgotten memories, reunites with Im Sol. The deep and desperate feelings of Sun Jae that I felt while acting were so vivid that I had lingering emotions, which is why I remember that scene the most.

Read Byeon Woo Seok sets new record on Good Data Topicality Survey 

Kim Hye Yoon

Plays Im Sol, chose that scene when she mistook Sunjae for a delivery person.
 It is the scene (in episode 2) where Im Sol runs toward Sun Jae while holding a yellow umbrella. I thought it was Sun Jae and Im Sol’s first meeting and the beginning of their relationship at the same time.

Read Fans complain that Kim Hye Yoon is not being taken cared of by agency 

Song Geon Hee 

Plays Kim Taesung, picked the same scene as Kim Hye Yoon.
I think the epilogue of episode 2 is the best scene. I was impressed by the process of depicting Sun Jae’s feelings and how he falls in love with Im Sol as soon as he sees her holding an umbrella for him.

Lee Sung Hyub

Plays Eclipse Baek In Hyuk and Sunjae's bestfriend shared something from episode 10.
I remember the scene (in episode 10) where Bae In Hyuk parodies Jung Dae Man (Mitsui Hisashi) from ‘Slam Dunk’ by saying, ‘I want to do music.'

Even though it was Bae In Hyuk’s imagination, it was my first time acting with this much of a comical element. As it was a new challenge, I was very nervous at the time of filming. But I was also able to enjoy watching it because viewers said that it was entertaining.”


 What's your favorite scene?

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy