What Happened at the Byeon Woo Seok Press Conference

 On June 21, Byeon Woo Seok answered questions from the press for his Summer Letter fan meet in Manila. 

Here's what transpired on the press con.

He said it was his first time in the Philippines and he is excited to visit different Asian countries. He mention3d how it's so nice to in the country and he is excited.
"Just the fact that I get to go to different places is really exciting. But aside from that, I get to see the culture of these different countries. It's something that awakens my mind."

He did not expect Lovely Runner to garner such attention from fans.
"I just enjoyed filming it and hoped that the viewers will also enjoy watching the series. The crew had the same thoughts as well."

He also said that he wanted to do different roles but when he read the script for Lovely Runner, he could relate to Sunjae and wanted to play him right away.

He was amazed at the crowd waiting for him at the airport.
"Doing a press conference is already a dream come true for me."

About his newfound popularity, he revealed, 
"I'm still not used to this sudden popularity as of the moment. Everyday is a big surprise to me. It's like a dream."

His other projects that he recommends? Strong Girl Gang Nam Soon and 20th Century Girl. But he says every project is precious.

Funny thing was, he was asked to say in Filipino, 'uwi ka na, di na ko galit'. But he laughed when he learned what it means. 

He tells his Filipino fans,
"Thank you so much for your overwhelming love, not just to me but for my character Ryu Sunjae. I hope I can see all of yoi tomorrow. Please look forward to my next project which will be coming in the next few months."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution