"I Don't Want to Go Back to Melodrama or a Love Story After The Glory" - Song Hye Kyo

 Song Hye Kyo had an interview with Elle Magazine for its September issue and she talked about her new project, The Nuns.

With the major awards she received for The Glory, her status as an actress has been reaffirmed,
I had a lot of worries and fears because it was my first time trying out the genre, but luckily I got a lot of love and I had a new kind of fun. I also had the belief that I could do better in the future, the desire to show a better version of myself, and the courage to try something I hadn't done before.

When she chose her next project, she decided to go with The Nuns and mentioned how her mother liked occult movies which made her familiar with the genre. 

 I didn't want to come back to the next installment of 'The Glory' as a melodrama or a love story. That's when I met the Black Nuns. When I saw my face fighting for someone on the monitor, I thought, 'I have a face like this,' and it was new, but I had high expectations that if I completed the challenge, I would be able to discover another version of myself.


Read Song Hye Kyo Says She Feels Sorrow and Love More Deeply Now

She also mentioned about her life as an actress and said,

 I've been doing the best I can in the time I've been given. The results may not always be good. So, I think I will continue to work hard in my place as I have always done in the past, now, and in the future. I get what I get criticized, and when I get praised, I get praise again.


Photos from Elle Korea
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy