Han So Hee Gained 10 kgs For Her Role In My Name

 The press conference for the new drama "My Name" starring Nevertheless star Han So Hee, took place. Other cast members like Ahn Bo Hyun and Park Hee Soon were also there.




During the press conference, the actress revealed that she had to gain 10 kg for her role. She said she eats whenever she wants and does a lot of exercise so she could only gain weight and not store excess fats. Park Hee Soon even mentioned that she started working out one month before them and that she had gained a lot of muscle.

In the drama, Han So Hee plays Yoon ji Woo, a member of an organized crime group who infiltrates the police to investigate her father's death.

She shared,
I  took a lot of action classes because if I didn’t hit properly, I could get hurt. It’s okay if I get hurt, but my co-stars can also get hurt due to my lack of experience. There are a lot of reckless action sequences in the drama.

My Name will premier on October 15.

Other pictures from the press conference: 


Check out My Name's trailer here: 

@noonachronicles

##KDrama ##Netflix ##Myname

♬ original sound - Noona Chronicles

Source 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy