Park Eun Bin Says Doing Woo Young Woo was a Lot of Pressure and She Does not Want to Come Back

 Park Eun Bin revealed that there was a lot of pressure playing Woo Young Woo.


The hit ENA drama concluded on August 18 and achieved its highest rating. It has the highest rating for any ENA drama and is now the 7th highest rated cable drama in history.

In an interview published by Daum, the actress revealed some Extraordinary Attorney Woo interesting details.

On Young Woo's outfits. She said that her clothes are picked after much deliberation.
The clothes are made of non-greasy materials. The fit is focused on the convenience of not feeling tight and not like clothes with labels. I thought about what would be comfortable for Youngwoo, so I ended up wearing that kind of outfit, but I changed a lot more than I thought. It’s a similar style, but I wore more than 100 pieces of Youngwoo’s outfit. Hairstyles are based on the director, writer, and my opinions.


She also said that the romance between Young Woo and Junho is meant to be transparent and harmless.

 Junho has such a perfect side, so I thought it would be better if the two of them looked pretty, rather than doubting that the way he was kind to Youngwoo might have a twist later on.

Kang Tae Oh is a real gentleman in the filming of Extraordinary Attorney Woo 


On her thoughts with regards to her playing Young Woo, she said she does not want to go back.

 I don't think there's a right answer for acting. So I don't know the right answer for 'Woo Young-woo'. I don't know which one is the right answer, but I just hope that this answer I showed you is the best answer. It's true that I did my best. I was happy to meet good people and gained a sense of accomplishment, but it was the job that was personally the most burdensome. I was tired a lot internally and externally. I did my best to do it well until the end. I don’t want to go back. enough.

Recently, a second season of the hit drama was announced. She admitted that she just heard it on the news and was not given an offer yet.

Extraordinary Attorney Woo renewed for season 2

 I haven't received any formal offers. I heard the news through an article. It's a difficult question if you ask me about my position on Season 2. I don't think I can assure you of anything at the moment, considering whether I can show you beyond. I think it would be good to put it in the treasure box as it was with the image of Young-woo, who ended with pride. I think it will require a much bigger decision than when we decided to face each other.

Meanwhile, in Park Eun Bin's latest instagram post, she mentioned something about stepping back. 


Whatever Park Eun Bin decides, I am sure fans will respect it.

What is your reaction to this news interview?

Source 

_____________

For collaborations, please send an email to: noonachronicles@gmail.com 

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Subscribe to Noona Chronicles Group Noona's Chingu

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Of Us Are Dead Tops Netflix TV Shows on First Day of Release

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Park Ji Hoon's Performance on Weak Hero Class 1 Made a Big Impression on Viewers