Yoo Ah In and IU Met in Paris and Greeted Each Other, That's It..

 news.nate.com

So actor Yoo Ah In and singer-actress IU were seen in Paris on September 26 and dating rumors have come out?!


According to a netizen's post on October 20, where the OP also shared some images,
I watched the two greet each other form afar. They both looked surprised, and it was cute.



When it happened, IU was attending the Gucci fashion week in Milan while Yoo Ah In was checking out Bottega Veneta's 2023 summer fashion show. 

What triggered the rumor are their past statements about each other. 

IU said once in an episode of KBS' Hello Councilor,
I'm into Yoo Ah In these days. I enjoyed watching the drama 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', and I liked Yoo Ah In.

On the other hand, on MBC's Section TV Entertainment News last 2015, Yoo Ah In stated that IU is lovely.

She's lovely and pretty. Any man would like her.

When IU and a French influencer had an unexpected encounter at the Cannes

Personally, I don't know who actually believed the said rumor. The two were on separate events, accidentally met each other, said hi and there's nothing to it. 

And netizens are thinking the same way,

Is there anyone who believes in thi 

Are you dating if you just meet abroad? 

It's ridiculous.

___________________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Tumblr

Subscribe to Noona Chronicles Group Noona's Chingu

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution