Confirmed! Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won Will Lead new Drama from Crash Landing on You Writer

 naver

Confirmed! Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won Will star in the drama Queen of Tears.

Kim Soo Hyun in talks to star in drama by My Love from The Star writer

Written by Park Ji Eun (My Love from the Star, Crash Landing on You) will be directed by Jang Young Woo (Crash Landing on You) and Kim Hee Won (Vincenzo, Little Women).

Kim Soo Hyun will play  Baek Hyun Woo, the legal director of Queens Group. Kim Ji Won Will play his wife, Hong Hae, who is the 'queen' of Queens Group department stores.

Queen of Tears tells the wonderful love story of this couple as they survive various challenges and manage to stay together.

The drama is scheduled to start filming 1st half of 2023 for a possible premier on the second half of the year. 
__________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy