Lee Jong Suk's Agency Responds to Dating Speculations

 naver

Lee Jong Suk's agency has responded to the dating speculations caused by his acceptance speech at the MBC Drama Awards last night. 



The Big Mouth actor's agency,  High Zium Studio, issued a statement regarding the speculations on December 31.
He was addressing someone to whom he was personally grateful. He simply couldn’t share any specific information out of respect for that person, and he was just expressing his gratitude.

______________ 

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution