Despite Humble Ratings, My Sweet Mobster Gets Top Spots on Most Buzzworthy Drama and Actor Rankings

 As reported last July 21, My Sweet Mobster has dominated the most buzzworthy drama and actors since its premier.

"My Sweet Mobster" has climbed to the top spot according to Good Data Corporation’s weekly ranking of the most talked-about TV dramas for the fourth consecutive week. The company compiles these rankings by analyzing data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media regarding dramas that are currently airing or are scheduled to air soon.

My Sweet Mobster tops the most buzzworthy drama, while male lead Uhm Tae Goo continues his number one spot on the list of the most buzzworthy drama cast members, with leading lady Han Sun Hwa maintaining her position at No. 3.

Top 10 TV dramas are:

JTBC “My Sweet Mobster”
JTBC “Miss Night and Day”
SBS “Good Partner”
tvN “The Auditors”
tvN “The Player 2: Master of Swindlers”
KBS2 “Beauty and Mr. Romantic”
tvN “Serendipity’s Embrace”
KBS1 “Su Ji and U Ri”
KBS2 “Snow White’s Revenge”
MBC “The Brave Yong Su Jeong”


While the Top 10 drama actors are:

Um Tae Goo (“My Sweet Mobster”)
Shin Ha Kyun (“The Auditors”)
Han Sun Hwa (“My Sweet Mobster”)
Jeong Eun Ji (“Miss Night and Day”)
Lee Jung Eun (“Miss Night and Day”)
Jang Nara (“Good Partner”)
Nam Ji Hyun (“Good Partner”)
Jin Goo (“The Auditors”)
Choi Jin Hyuk (“Miss Night and Day”)
Lee Jung Ha (“The Auditors”)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy