Programs Cancelled Due to Itaewon Halloween Tragedy

 naver.com

Due to the recent Halloween tragedy in Itaewon on October 29, several channels have decided to cancel broadcasts of shows to show mourning. 


SBS

Inkigayo
Animal Farm
Running Man

tvN

Comedy Big League
Game Caterers 2

KBS

1 Nights 2 Days
Boss in the Mirror

MBC

King of Masked Singer

Music events like Halloween Strike Music Festival 2022 and Busan One Asia Festival 2022 have also been cancelled.

Meanwhile, as reported, over 100,000 individuals gathered in Itaewon on October 29 to celebrate Halloween. As of 9:30 AM on October 30, 151 deaths and 82 injuries have been confirmed.
______________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Tumblr

Subscribe to Noona Chronicles Group Noona's Chingu

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution