Most Anticipated KDramas Before the Year Ends, Which are You Most Excited For?

 It's only been 2 months in this 2023, and there are so many news of new pairings to happen this year. 

In a post in nate, these are the most anticipated by viewers so far:

Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin

Trunk 













Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won

Queen of Tears 












Park Bo Gum and IU

You Have Done Well 










Lee Jun Ho and YoonA

King The Land



















Cha Eun Woo and Park Gyu Young

A Good Day to be a Dog


















Hwang Min Hyun and Kim So Hyun

Useless Lies


















My Demon

Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung (not confirmed yet)












What are you most excited for so far?
____________________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution